Saturday, May 10, 2008

Road Trip!

No racing for me this weekend. Early tomorrow morning I'm heading off to North Carolina with M & M, the Talented Young Andy and Louie the wonder lab. The 5 of us will be spending the week in Asheville riding the Blue Ridge Parkway by day and sampling Asheville's micro breweries by night (actually Louie will probably not be riding or visiting the brew pubs). Later in the week Marco and I will be heading over to Boone to spend a few days riding with some of our teammates who are headed down separately for a long weekend.

Right now the weather forecast for the area looks a bit spotty with a chance of rain several days. I'm hopeful that the wet stuff will blow through and we will have plenty of time to ride.

I'll try to check in to this blog with updates on our riding as the week progresses.

No comments: