Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm trying to get motivated a for a trainer session as I look outside to see the fresh snowfall we received last night. Probably less than an inch fell overnight but it was enough to give the outdoors a nice, wintery appearance.

I think my training partner today will be Gilbert Duclos Lasselle as he makes a run on DVD at the 1992 Paris Roubaix. Hopefully I can hold his wheel to the end of the race.

One quick item to share before I ready myself for the trainer:

Mark Wilson's cycling blog will continue to amuse, inform and entertain for 2011! I'm new to Mark's blog and for my money it is the best one going in Central Ohio. Many area cyclists look forward to his entertaining photos and group ride observations throughout the year. Earlier this week Mark issued a challenge to his readers to check in and comment or he would shut things down. Mark has a flair for writing interesting, witty and entertaining entries that my blog lacks so I was pleased to read that he received enough replies to continue posting.

No comments: