Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome New Year!!!

I guess the first day of 2011 is as good a time as any to revive the 'ole blog. This past year I became distracted with some of the social media sites out there and regular posts (well, nearly any posts at all)to Sprocket Rocket were neglected. Hopefully I can stay on track this year share comments about activities during what I feel will be a pretty fun year.

2010 was pretty exciting with the highlight being a trip Sweetie and I took to Egypt. We spent two weeks in a fascinating part of the world and I'll try to share pictures and details in the near future.

I was fortunate to meet great new cycling friends this past year while also enjoying some terrific riding adventures with good friends I have been fortunate to know for several years. Spring is only a few months away and I look forward to riding as much as time allows in the year to come.

That's all for now. Happy New Year to everyone!

More to come (I promise!!!).

No comments: